Bobby Charlton. Serious question.

Bitter blue is what i am.
But blind i aint
Bobby was a great footballer who could make a ball look like a bullet with either foot
Perhaps if he earnt the same money as some of these players who couldn`t lace his boots he might not have sunk to the level of trying to sell tickets.
rant over

harry the plumber said:
But blind i aint
Bobby was a great footballer who could make a ball look like a bullet with either foot
Perhaps if he earnt the same money as some of these players who couldn`t lace his boots he might not have sunk to the level of trying to sell tickets.
rant over
Kinnell! Didn't realise Saint Bob was as penniless as the rest of us! My mistake evidently. No matter how good a footballer he is, as a human being, just like his oppo Lord Taggart, he's a fecking toilet.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:25 pm --<br /><br />
harry the plumber said:
But blind i aint
rant over
Kinnell! Didn't realise Saint Bob was as penniless as the rest of us! My mistake evidently. No matter how good a footballer he was, as a human being, just like his oppo Lord Taggart, he's a fecking toilet.

strongbowholic said:
harry the plumber said:
But blind i aint
rant over
Kinnell! Didn't realise Saint Bob was as penniless as the rest of us! My mistake evidently. No matter how good a footballer he is, as a human being, just like his oppo Lord Taggart, he's a fecking toilet.

-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:25 pm --

harry the plumber said:
But blind i aint
rant over
Kinnell! Didn't realise Saint Bob was as penniless as the rest of us! My mistake evidently. No matter how good a footballer he was, as a human being, just like his oppo Lord Taggart, he's a fecking toilet.
Thats your opinion and good luck to you and guess what that drunken fool George Best was the finest fotballer i have ever had the pleasure to see

MIKEYP said:
Fuckin despise the man.ponced off ushited ever since he failed as a manager!

I've never liked the C*nt. His brother, Saint Jack had no time for him and the great Neil Young once told me that he was a twat. That enough for me.

I hope I'm away on holiday whenever he karks it. I won't be able to stand the hypocrisy surrounding the grabbing, ticket-touting fucker.

Well he's 72 years old now , so it's quite probable that his health maybe isn't all it once was .....

was a great player in his day though ..... he'd shoot , and often score , from anywhere ......... wasn't the sort to get into trouble with referees either .

I saw him enough to know that he was the most overrated player ever to lace a pair of boots. For all his so-called goal scoring prowess, I think that he only got into double figures a couple of times in his entire career. As an earlier poster stated - you never see the replays of the thousands of times his shots finished up in the crowd. Colin Bell was by far the better, complete, all-round player.
Furthermore I have heard, first hand, what a mean, tight-fisted, miserable bastard he is. Paddy Crerand famously said, when he had his pub in Altrincham, that Charlton always left when the Happy Hour started!
Having said all that, I would never wish ill-health or death on anybody.

maineroadman said:
I saw him enough to know that he was the most overrated player ever to lace a pair of boots. For all his so-called goal scoring prowess, I think that he only got into double figures a couple of times in his entire career. As an earlier poster stated - you never see the replays of the thousands of times his shots finished up in the crowd. Colin Bell was by far the better, complete, all-round player.
Furthermore I have heard, first hand, what a mean, tight-fisted, miserable bastard he is. Paddy Crerand famously said, when he had his pub in Altrincham, that Charlton always left when the Happy Hour started!

Good post. Neil Young told me that Charlton denied him having a testimonial match against City at the end of his career, when old wiggy was the boss at Preston.

Bobby Charlton = TWAT

maineroadman said:

Not even on Cow Pat Crerand?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.