Bobby Charlton - ticket tout??

There's a story my (rag) old man told me a few years ago:

He was sat at a table with Charlton and his wife for an Eastlands Derby, pre-takeover, when Pearce was manager - and was sat next to Norma Charlton throughout the meal before the game. Sometime before the game they both witnessed a security bloke who wouldn't let someone in a wheelchair into the suite because he didn't have a ticket - fair enough imo.

Upon seeing this, Charlton's wife turned to my dad and said "that's the problem with City; they've always been small-time".

There's only one place that attitude had come from.

I sincerely hope they both live a very long time to continue to witness our continued upwards march. It must be eating them up inside, if my dad is anything to go by ;-)

Ticket Tout's mum sussed her out quickly as a stuck up pretentious woman which led to a family rift. That's why the 'true gentleman of football' refused to attend his mum's funeral.

He was shaking like a shitting dog when that stand was unveiled, does he have Parkinsons?

He was shaking like a shitting dog when that stand was unveiled, does he have Parkinsons?
Nah.

It's fear the historical crimes squad will nick him.

As someone else has said on this thread the truth about him and the GPC will come out years after they've departed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.