boca juniors v river plate

lazerblue

first ever meeting in the final of the Copa Libertadores! fuck me thats gonna be one hell of a game, expect fireworks there with maybe the odd shooting, will make most derbies look like a pensioners tea dance

An opportunity for the fans to enjoy a wholesome day out and mingle with other football fans of another team. I can only see glorious profit for the half and half scarf sellers. Truly an opportunity to give peace a chance.

This is the last ever two legged final and next year will be a one off game in a neutral venue (Santiago, Chile).

It will be interesting to see if away fans are allowed at either game as they aren't in the domestic league (due to crowd troubles including deaths).

I ticket la Bombanera off my bucket list in March this year, but Boca were playing Talleres and a Boca v River derby would be another level. I suspect tickets for either game would cost more than the plane tickets to get there though. It will be some atmosphere though!

went to river about 15 years ago, stood right in the middle of their nutters under the scoreboard, good atmosphere !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.