Body piercing.

pfazz

Can someone put me right on this. What do people get out of it and do other people find it attractive because I just don't get it.i mean drilling a hole in your tongue or your nose or even worse places FFS.

pfazz said:
Can someone put me right on this. What do people get out of it and do other people find it attractive because I just don't get it.i mean drilling a hole in your tongue or your nose or even worse places FFS.

I've got a Prince Albert and have several rings on my scrotum does a that count

One of my Prince Albert's has the initials of City's title winning team engraved on it and the other has a quote from Friedrich Nietzsche. Everyone who has seen them finds them fascinating and rightly so what's not to like?

When I started Uni I got my nose pierced so that I could be trendy and different and try to appeal to shallow women who liked such gimmicks. Got rid after 4 months and my god the bogeys I pulled out of that nostril!

dronefromsector7g said:
When I started Uni I got my nose pierced so that I could be trendy and different and try to appeal to shallow women who liked such gimmicks. Got rid after 4 months and my god the bogeys I pulled out of that nostril!

Thanks for sharing that.

Ask a woman who has or her partner has genital piercings what she thinks of them ;-)

Depends how you look at them - there's the I'm an individual and want to do what I want point of view or ooh ooh look at me I'm a rebel.

Each to their own.

This isn't photo shopped...

o-MEDITERRANEAN-DIET-570.jpg

Pelly Greeny said:
Ask a woman who has or her partner has genital piercings what she thinks of them ;-)

Depends how you look at them - there's the I'm an individual and want to do what I want point of view or ooh ooh look at me I'm a rebel.

Each to their own.

That's the reason I had my eyebrow pierced ;-)

Dirty Harry said:
Pelly Greeny said:

Each to their own.

That's the reason I had my eyebrow pierced ;-)

Just taken mine out before It got torn it out. Kept catching it when I was getting undressed or little girl would get it tangled in her coat or something and try and pull them apart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.