Boji Gone!

nots so sure if he does come back,most italian teams expect a fixed fee at the end off the loan deal to buy the player! a bit like bianchi.hope not though i still think he will be class!!!!

How great it is that we are in a financial position to laon players out who we are not yet fully sure whether they can play apart in our first team (boj, and Jo) without having to sell! This will be such a huge bonus in developing the academy players from youth theam players into first team players, as we can give them the experience they need at other other clubs (hart)

Good move city

Google translation...

Mission accomplished: Valeri Bojinov back in Italy. In the next season, the Bulgarian striker former Lecce, Fiorentina and Juventus will play in Parma.

His agent Gerry Palomba was flown to England and got the ok of Manchester City for the sale by the formula of the loan.

The president Tommaso Ghirardi has confirmed: "We are very close to and I am very optimistic that it can get, with him on our attack would be in place."

The player class in 1986, returned from a serious injury to the ligaments of the knee, had been approached in a market to Lazio in the post-Pandev.

Here are the first words of Bojinov, given this evening in Italy for signing the contract: "I thank the City and to Mr. Hughes as he showed up to the estimate. I am happy to return because Italy is my second home, Parma has given me confidence and the only way to thank them is to play Bojinov.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.