Bojinov swap for Upson ?

They might want Boj, but they can foxtrot oscar. There is a good chance two of our forwards will be out injured at some point. Unless Villa comes in to fill the gap!

Ashton and Boj.

More injury prone than RSC and Bellers.

I really hope he gets a good crack with us but I think our owners are more ambitious than me. I agree with the people saying Upson is no better than Dunne too.

Boj will fit into MH's style perfectly. I think with a bit of luck he's got enough to challenge RSC for that role. However, I remember hearing a while back that MH had concerns over Petrov and particularly Bojinov after their injuries, so maybe it's not impossible as Upson is probably a target. However, I do think he's number 3 choice behind Lescott and Toure.

what is it with overrating boj so bad? 2 fucked up seasons, he isnt exactly a world star... but still i wouldnt swap him for upson

I wouldn't be that sad to see The Boj move on. If we do sign Tevez, or even Eto'o, possibly both, he'd be 5th or 6th choice. I'm not sure we can let sentiment get in the way of decisions now. I rate Upson. I'd be happy for us to pay them anything up to £10m + Boj.

I wouldn't pay 10 million quid for any 30 year old, never mind throwing in a good player too.... I think we need players coming in who can give us there best years.... Lescott is one of these..... Upson is not....

sam221985 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Boj for Upson mentioned in this Maicon story

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/110057/Nice-one-Maicon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/110 ... one-Maicon</a>

£15m for Upson is completely ridiculous nevermind £15m+ Boj. What planet do these people live on?!

Couldn't agree more. I know we've a few quid down the back of the sofa but c'mon! These figures just don't make sense. Suggesting Upson is worth around say £20m is utter madness. The boys' barely worth £2m. No point getting quality like Eto'o in if you're going to throw it all away at the back. Be better keeping Dunne at this rate......

Because of the way West Ham got themselves into the shit overpaying both in fees and wages in the hope to break into the top 4. I personally wouldn't sign anyone from them. It's bad enough having to pay the "city price" without having to pay the "west ham price" on top.

£15 million plus boj they can fuck right off. Hes 30 !

Not a bda player especially for cover (better than TBH or Berti) Even in a meantal market he is worth £8 million cash tops !

We have to be very careful dealing with these sides around us in the league we could actually end up strengthening them if we give them loads of cash and our fringe players which are often much better than what they already have !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.