Bojinov??

j jay said:
Why oh Why oh Why oh Why is Bojinov not playing for us instead of being on loan ?

Surely he would be a much better choice than Benjani !!!

Can somone please remind Mancini that we have in the ranks cos he must be fit by now !!

Anyone know how he's getting on in Italy?

if my memory serves me right he made it quite clear he wanted to leave when he went to Parma.... dont think he settled too well in england, not to mention his injuries and lack of football

mcfc 0k said:
if my memory serves me right he made it quite clear he wanted to leave when he went to Parma.... dont think he settled too well in england, not to mention his injuries and lack of football

He might be able to be persuaded to come back now...new manager an all that ?
If that happens at least we would have a better choice of striker than Benjani cos he is useless !!

Think i read somewhere, that although he's on loan (because parma can't afford to buy him), there's a clause in the contract of no recall allowed until end of season.

He's not pulling up any trees with Parma, 4 goals in 15 league appearances. I think the injuries have done for him at the very top level I'm afraid.

Bojinov The Bull said:
bluethai said:
Even at Parma, he's always on the bench most of the time.

he's ALWAYS on the bench MOST of the time! You should work for the BBC!
I was expecting you in this and every other Boj's threads. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.