Bologna

Pisa to Bologna also often works out cheaper and it is only a couple of hours away by train.
I agree, and this is often the case in many countries. I haven't been in a travel agents for years, I weigh up the many available travel options, and often use airbnb accommodation. Last year I went the Ebro for a week's fishing. I/we travelled to Barcelona airport, and came back from Reus(1 hour away) for a combined £58 each.

Pisa to Bologna also often works out cheaper and it is only a couple of hours away by train.
I agree, and this is often the case in many countries. I haven't been in a travel agents for years, I weigh up the many available travel options, and often use airbnb accommodation. Last year I went to the river Ebro for a week's fishing. I/we travelled to Barcelona airport, and came back from Reus(1 hour away) for a combined £58 each.

Sadly many places are stopping air bnb operating by introducing compulsory charges for registration and enormous fines if you don't comply.
The Balearics, especially Palma have just introduced it.

Went to Bologna a few years ago. We stayed in Al Cappello Rosso, it was a nice mid range hotel in the centre of the city.

Nice place for a few days and great food. Would loved to have gone to a Bologna game but they were away when we visited.

Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.