Bolton end interest in Veloso

Basically if Mark Hughes wants Miguel Veloso at Manchester City and we bid the amount Sporting Lisbon required for them to accept then I think he would be our player. I think he needs a new challenge and none is more exciting than playing for a rising team like ours on an amazing amount of wages. The question is whether the manager wishes this player to join and whether for £17,000,000 he deems it value for money.

Fella I work with is from Portugal and reckons this guy is really overrated (and overweight!!) Velosos´ dad used to play for Portugal and he has being playing of reputation for the last couple of years. Slow and unfit was his synopsis with a decent left foot (sounds like a richmans Alfons Groenendijk) Struggles to keep his place and form and was farmed out to left back last season.

Not my thoughts but perhaps interesting comment....

C_T_I_D said:
Basically if Mark Hughes wants Miguel Veloso at Manchester City and we bid the amount Sporting Lisbon required for them to accept then I think he would be our player. I think he needs a new challenge and none is more exciting than playing for a rising team like ours on an amazing amount of wages. The question is whether the manager wishes this player to join and whether for £17,000,000 he deems it value for money.

no shit sherlock.

;)

Quieten down Rammy. I'm resorting to being captain obvious rather than mr depressing as a certain someone took that title off me (ant)

Harlaching Sky Blue said:
Fella I work with is from Portugal and reckons this guy is really overrated (and overweight!!) Velosos´ dad used to play for Portugal and he has being playing of reputation for the last couple of years. Slow and unfit was his synopsis with a decent left foot (sounds like a richmans Alfons Groenendijk) Struggles to keep his place and form and was farmed out to left back last season.

Not my thoughts but perhaps interesting comment....

He's right. Fella should just concentrate on modelling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.