Bolton fans

mcfcliam

South Stand 118 and NOT the Blue Alliance Liam!
LOL

They had a 'Hate United, Love Glazer' banner at the Reebok today.

I know we hate United with a passion but Bolton?! Who the fuck are Bolton to do something like that?!

Makes me cringe how they hate City and United but we couldn't really give a fuck about them.

Bless 'em.

PJA said:
mcfcliam said:
Makes me cringe how they hate City and United but we couldn't really give a fuck about them.

Bless 'em.

Don't post threads about them then!

-- Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:08 am --

mcfcliam said:

Bless 'em.

Don't post threads about them then!

Heard you the 1st time.

mcfcliam said:
LOL

I know we hate United with a passion but Bolton?! Who the fuck are Bolton to do something like that?!

Bless 'em.

A club in Gtr Manchester who probably lose a lot of fans from the area to the rags. Why shouldn't they hate them?

mcfcliam said:
LOL

Bless 'em.

The v few Bolton fans I know HATE the scum and don't mind us. Maybe they are being polite!

mcfcliam said:
LOL

Bless 'em.
Bolton have always hated the rags-
I now fast forward to 1958 and the Wanderers team which beat Manchester United in the FA Cup final at Wembley.

A reader has sent me a copy of a picture which appeared in a national newspaper after this famous victory. It shows children throwing things at a coach carrying the triumphant Wanderers players from Manchester to a heroes' welcome outside Bolton Town Hall.

The heading is: 'Cheyenne' ambush pelts Bolton and the caption read Bolton players ducked to avoid the barrage. Those with heads down on the top of the Mills & Seddon Ltd bus were Ray Parry, Bert Sproston, Ralph Gubbins, George Taylor and Bill Ridding.

The Wanderers party had travelled by train from London Euston to London Road, Manchester, and had then transferred to coaches for the trip back to Bolton.
Bolton felt that utd tried to turn the final into a huge sympathy card & the reaction to this was obvious.
<a class="postlink" href="http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=ueYTmo5apM4C&lpg=PA36&ots=ln6wg6oFJI&dq=salford%20stoning%20the%20bolton%20bus&pg=PA42#v=onepage&q=&f=false" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=ueYT ... q=&f=false</a>
man u a thermatic study,interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.