Bolton Forum

Help needed. Does anyone know any pubs in manchester showing the Bolton game. On works crimbo piss up and would like to watch. Thanks. CTID

ono said:
Anyone remember a few seasons back where we hit the bar/post 6 times and they won with a 90th minute Gary Speed penatly?

I can see the future, and this has typical City written all over it.

i was there and the Blues were livid. Plenty of aggro outside.

ono said:
Anyone remember a few seasons back where we hit the bar/post 6 times and they won with a 90th minute Gary Speed penatly?

I doubt they will win with a Gary Speed Penatly on Saturday!

Cant stand bolton, the place that is, couldnt give two shits about the team. We will stuff them 5-0, a team is due a drubbing off us and bolton will be the ones. Send there fake tanned, henleys wearing, steroid loving fans home crying.

Quote...This week they've beaten Arsenal and Chelsea, scoring 5 on the way; we've lost at Wolves. Need I say any more?

When others say it...it's even better.

samharris said:
Quote...This week they've beaten Arsenal and Chelsea, scoring 5 on the way; we've lost at Wolves. Need I say any more?

When others say it...it's even better.

That's just the set-up line to a typical City joke.

This game has all the hallmarks of one of our infamous cock-ups.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
ono said:

I doubt they will win with a Gary Speed Penatly on Saturday!
because Dunne isnt playing for us? ;)

stonerblue said:
ono said:

i was there and the Blues were livid. Plenty of aggro outside.
This game was at the COMs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.