Bolton - game called off 27/4 due to players still not paid (p13)

Fair play to the players - enough is enough and the withdrawal of labour is one tool they had left to them. I know people will go on about the fans and the disruption etc but think about the recent store closures - nobody said or thinks the staff at House of Fraser or Debenhams should go in to work unpaid for the shoppers and the history f the stores or of retail - and some folk in retail probably earn more than some on the pay roll at BWFC

The players are complete shithouses! They are a "secured creditors" and will get their full pay whatever happens. Most will be leaving in the summer anyhow as they are out of contract. They do not care about the fans or club which is likely to start next season with a deduction of anywhere between 15 and 30 points. It was two fucking games left FFS. The first team squad are all on around £5-£6k per week or just over £260k per year. Most have been earning at this or higher levels for a few years or more given their ages. People who claim one months late wages have put them on the breadline are completely deluded!

As someone said earlier on the thread, oh but for the grace of god.

I'm amazed at the fact that people consider £5k a week to be a low income. Unfortunately footballers are all judged against Prem wages. Why the fuck are Bolton players on £250k a year? Football is fucked.

Actually £5k is probably under selling things, I know a young player at a mid table team in the Championship who is on £10k a week. Ridiculous.

I'm not convinced this new buyer is all that. Hes s convicted fraudster and could be using Bolton for his own means, yet could still be fucked.

The players are complete shithouses! They are a "secured creditors" and will get their full pay whatever happens. Most will be leaving in the summer anyhow as they are out of contract. They do not care about the fans or club which is likely to start next season with a deduction of anywhere between 15 and 30 points. It was two fucking games left FFS. The first team squad are all on around £5-£6k per week or just over £260k per year. Most have been earning at this or higher levels for a few years or more given their ages. People who claim one months late wages have put them on the breadline are completely deluded!

As someone said earlier on the thread, oh but for the grace of god.

Spot on.

They can all leave now as far as i'm concerned... without their money.

Play the kids in the last two fixtures.

I'm amazed at the fact that people consider £5k a week to be a low income. Unfortunately footballers are all judged against Prem wages. Why the fuck are Bolton players on £250k a year? Football is fucked.

Actually £5k is probably under selling things, I know a young player at a mid table team in the Championship who is on £10k a week. Ridiculous.

We've got one player on £500K a year who has barely kicked a ball all season apparently.

I'm not convinced this new buyer is all that. Hes s convicted fraudster and could be using Bolton for his own means, yet could still be fucked.

Well Bassini has got until tomorrow to come up with the money: https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2019/april/a-note-from-the-chairman5/

"l have decided to give Mr Bassini until close of play on Monday to complete the outstanding matters, or l will have to consider exercising the alternative options available to me."

Well Bassini has got until tomorrow to come up with the money: https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2019/april/a-note-from-the-chairman5/

"l have decided to give Mr Bassini until close of play on Monday to complete the outstanding matters, or l will have to consider exercising the alternative options available to me."

Bassini is another shyster! Ripped off Watford for £1.5million, bankrupt twice and borrowed heavily to buy a few London properties. He is no saviour!

Bassini is another shyster! Ripped off Watford for £1.5million, bankrupt twice and borrowed heavily to buy a few London properties. He is no saviour!

He seems to leave a wake of destruction behind him yet pops up with new cash on a regular basis. Anyone with the kind of financial record he has would stay a million miles from owning a football club like bolton (a massive cash drain).

My only conclusion is this guy just fronts these investments and someone behind him pays the bill sand pulls the strings. Makes you think how bad must it be to use this guy as the respectable front?

This will end badly. Can they even survive next season and we haven't started this one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.