Bolton - game called off 27/4 due to players still not paid (p13)

Don't see Bolton challenging for Europe or any major trophies, do you? Job done.

Well there is ffp in the championship and that aint working either!

Funny ffp came along to stop us got revamped not to incude debt and all the sheep followed suit now fans quote clubs are cheating when there clubs spent shitloads without any ffp.

Staring administration in the face and Bolton won't even be able to afford that.

There's a real chance the weekend game against Millwall won't go ahead - can't afford to pay for the Cat A security.

Have been pissed about by big mouths with no money.

If a firm can't afford for administrators to come in then they have to appoint (or a court will appoint) a liquidator who will realise the assets and close it down operationally and legally. In reality a football club will always be able to find an administrator as they have the cashflow to do it and it is in the interests of the debt holders to maintain some optionality (A liquidation is always terminal).

In an administration they have the option of selling the assets for less than the total of the debt, if it is the best option for the secured creditors (the most they will get back) it normally goes through. So I would think that would happen and they will get the points deduction.

Exactly, never agreed with the they hate the rags stuff either, every Bolton fan I've seen met hates us, is loud & has that fucking horrible accent.

One of the very few clubs in the lower leagues I have absolutely no time for.
I'm Bolton born and bred and whilst it's not the most pleasant accent, it's far from being the worst. Most hate Utd but accepted City. Of course times change and a high % of other fans dislike us now and want to see us fail, having accepted the spin that we have bought our success and are ruining football. The team and club is going the way of the town, which is an absolute shit hole of a place now

I'm Bolton born and bred and whilst it's not the most pleasant accent, it's far from being the worst. Most hate Utd but accepted City. Of course times change and a high % of other fans dislike us now and want to see us fail, having accepted the spin that we have bought our success and are ruining football. The team and club is going the way of the town, which is an absolute shit hole of a place now
Shithole? Waves from Oldham.....;(

If that,s your electoral speech for mayor.you fked up big style mate...

That Asda is like a pit of madness. I was stood outside it waiting for the missus at the time. There was one offering out, one fella with more than just his crack showing on a mobility scooter, security guard chatting up girls who probably still went to school and me, a bloke with a permanent grin on his face watching it all happen.

It was like that pic of Manchester on nye a couple of years ago...

JS79535762.jpg

It's like looking at one of those Renaissance paintings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.