bolton tickets

I wanted to go to this one , but 2300 points on a seasoncard wasn't enough before they were sold out.

BTW DeNiro, you owe me a beer for reminding you to buy yours before they sold out

NQT said:
I wanted to go to this one , but 2300 points on a seasoncard wasn't enough before they were sold out.

BTW DeNiro, you owe me a beer for reminding you to buy yours before they sold out
sure thing rob, i went down there as soon as you told me. lol. i,m well chuffed.

NQT said:

I got tickets & i've only got 1040 points.

blue_wkd said:
NQT said:

I got tickets & i've only got 1040 points.

Me and my dad both have just over 1000 and got 2!

You could have got some in with the inbreads but tickets cabt be bought on the day of the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.