Bolton V Stoke Offical Match Thread.

This will be a very interesting FA Cup Final.

Manchester City, without a major honour since their 1976 Football League Cup win against Stoke City, without a major honour since their 1972 Football League Cup win.

Someone's long drought will be broken at Wembley on 14th May.

Disgusting that. As many of you know, new homeowners are often skint and considering me and my fiance bought our house in January, naturally I had to save up for this match. Wanderers were disgraceful, Stoke fully deserved it. No passion, no nowt. Shite. I'm just gutted cos I spent a fortune on that and I saved up for ages. Shit.

heartbroken me.

bwfcchick said:
Disgusting that. As many of you know, new homeowners are often skint and considering me and my fiance bought our house in January, naturally I had to save up for this match. Wanderers were disgraceful, Stoke fully deserved it. No passion, no nowt. Shite. I'm just gutted cos I spent a fortune on that and I saved up for ages. Shit.

heartbroken me.
Not to pour salt in the wound, but do you have any idea why? I mean I could at least figure out why we looked so crap at Liverpool. I wasn't happy about it at all, but I could at least see the manager and players were looking forward to the semifinal. I can't understand why Bolton didn't show up for this, though.

To be honest, i don't have a clue. I didn't think we would win would win but 5-0 was unacceptable. They looked like they had been on the piss. I know it's only one result but that could mess up our season.
As for the final, i hope you win, providing you don't parade the cup at the 'bok! =(

LoveCity said:
A lot of Bolton fans have left already, gutted for them but disgraceful to leave so early as you never know in football.

I came home on the 18.15 train from Euston and there were Bolton fans on the train. They had left just after half time when Bolton were 3-0 down!! Why pay all that money and then leave early. As we well know you can come back from 3-0 down and 2 goals can be scored within minutes. But I am totally bemused as to how you can leave so early!!! (& then complain about how much it has cost!!)

Eccles Blue said:
As we well know you can come back from 3-0 down and 2 goals can be scored within minutes.

There's more chance of Elvis turning up to sing 'Abide With Me' at the final than there was of us scoring yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.