Bolton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Tricky_Trev said:
Dzeko and Milner were head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch today. I love Dzeko. Great support for him yet again today. Premier League's top scorer this season, no doubt about it.
This

Blue Haze said:
matsi said:
aguerosergiokun Sergio Aguero
We are on the right track. We find it easier to understand each other every day. Now, we must keep making progress to reach our dream.
2 minutes ago

gotta love the guy

Love it.

He really struggled today due to fitness and unfamiliarity, which Mancini warned us about. Swansea didn't teach him the PL lesson of lingering with the ball too long, it's a lot different than La Liga.

Still managed to get into dangerous areas and make himself a threat if his finishing was off.

'Struggled', yet on another day would have had a hat trick. Missed 2 sitters (one like Tevez v Sunderland last year, open header across goal) and that foul on Richards to set up the one he did put in was ridiculous. What a player we have on our hands.

Hart 6, Richards 6, Kompany 7 Lescott 5 Kolorov 7 Silva 8 Milner 8 Barry 7.5 dzeko 9 yaya 6 Kun 6

Good to see Milner's found his Villa form again. Like others have said already his best game in a City shirt by a mile.

Tricky_Trev said:
We are actually title contenders. Wierd but true.
Yes, I think we are.

Was very impressed with the performance today. Beating Swansea is one thing, but beating Bolton away is impressive. Watched Utd at WBA and they were rubbish. Using Utd as the yard stick we are close

just got back.Good solid performance again,defence a bit suspect.Put a tenner on City winning,£18 to come back.188bet in the ground but is there one in manchester to collect my winnings? Packed train didnt even stop at Salford crescent this time.

wgb said:
How many times did Kevin Davies win a free kick for fuck all.

For a big lad he goes over too easily and the ref seemed to fall for it every time.

Well done blues, onwards and upwards

yeah, I really hated that fucker today.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:24 pm --<br /><br />
Andouble said:
Blue Haze said:
matsi said:
aguerosergiokun Sergio Aguero
We are on the right track. We find it easier to understand each other every day. Now, we must keep making progress to reach our dream.
2 minutes ago

gotta love the guy

Love it.

He really struggled today due to fitness and unfamiliarity, which Mancini warned us about. Swansea didn't teach him the PL lesson of lingering with the ball too long, it's a lot different than La Liga.

Still managed to get into dangerous areas and make himself a threat if his finishing was off.

'Struggled', yet on another day would have had a hat trick. Missed 2 sitters (one like Tevez v Sunderland last year, open header across goal) and that foul on Richards to set up the one he did put in was ridiculous. What a player we have on our hands.

agreed. really had a one goal day (micah did nothing wrong on the one play) and was mere inches from the other two, which would have given him the hat trick. I like that even his misses are reeeeally close.

It shouldn't have been as close as it was, stats can be misleading but the attempts on goal today (something like 19 City vs 7 Bolton) were a much fairer reflection of the play.

Dzeko enjoying it now, and Silva is just a joy to watch. That said I thought we had loads of great performers today.

Confidence is building - both in the team and bowdonblue!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.