Booing/Abusing our own players

Never hear Javi Garcia getting booed, lots of groans when he comes on yes but boos? Nah.
Although yeah it's shocking if this is true, never give stick to your own players, that's stooping to rag-levels of egotism

should never happen to a player from your own team no matter how bad they seem to be playing

Never seen the logic or sense in it myself, not when we were crap and not now.

Grown men effing and blinding for 90 mins and getting themselves wound up into a right state is a bit odd

It's wrong yes boo the team but slagging off our own players be it at the game or here it's fucking wrong

Some fans just decide they dont like a player (many times based on what they read or hear) and that's it. No matter what that player does, he can't win. Dzecko gets it no matter how many goals he scores. Kolarov gets it, even though his contribution is far greater than clichy. I've even read people on certain forums blame kolo toure for Sunderland's 3rd goal when they drew 3-3 at our place when he was the only defender actually in position, and it was clearly Kompany's fault. What they hope to achieve by slagging off their own I'll never understand. No one ever played better for being called a c@nt. And their performance affects our team. So get behind all our players. Not just your pets/fauvourites.

Its pathetic, I had a blazing row with 2 "city fans" sat next to me at the Hamburg away game, as soon as Fernandez came on they stood up and booed him, the result of the argument was me offering to take them outside and have it out with them, sad bastards but a little pee'd at myself for offering them both out lol they just pissed me of that much.....

Last time I can recall any significant booing aimed at the team, if my memory isn't playing up, was half-time against Swansea in October 2012 when it was 0-0. We had been turgid and some felt the need to boo... (we won the game 1-0, Tevez). Correct me if I'm thinking of the wrong game, there was a half-time boofest last season and we created nothing in the first half in that game.

LoveCity said:
Last time I can recall any significant booing aimed at the team, if my memory isn't playing up, was half-time against Swansea in October 2012 when it was 0-0. We had been turgid and some felt the need to boo... (we won the game 1-0, Tevez). Correct me if I'm thinking of the wrong game, there was a half-time boofest last season and we created nothing in the first half in that game.

It was the swansea game,the team were playing at walking pace, was surprised to hear it but they came out 2nd half and were better and tevez scored a long range bullet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.