Booing the champions league anthem

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Blue Army, 16 Sep 2015.

1. Blue Army

Blue Army

Do we really need keep doing this? IMO time we moved on.

2. Mcfc_nathan_

Mcfc_nathan_

Did it last year... Moved on

3. chesterbells

chesterbells

I didnt boo it, but plenty did and if they wanna do then fine, I can fully understand why and agree with it.
    Tbh, its pretty pointless on a practical level anyway, as its drowned out by the din of the awful music itself

4. ninjamonkey

ninjamonkey

Wasn't aware people were planning to do this last night but i'm all for it. Boo the fuck out of it, it gets heard on the tv and it's one of the very few things the match going fan can do to show how much we hate UEFA. I'd love it to catch on until we've got most of the clubs in the champions league doing it. It's better than people getting their phones out and filming the anthem instead. I even saw people filming the Juve players doing their little run and dive celebrations to their fans at the end.

5. Champions2012!

Champions2012!

UEFA is bent as fuck and I admire the people that boo it, I'll be booing it as well our next CL match even if I'm the only one

6. GStar

GStar

\o/ EASY /o\ EASY \o/ EASY /o\ '09 Ashes Champion
    I'm all for boo-ing it... it's the closest i'll get to being rebellious with 'authority' without any repercussions... except having to endure watching City get smashed all over Europe!

7. mayo31

mayo31

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to this thread

8. markbmcfc

markbmcfc

It's pathetic, stupid and pointless.

However, it will give people the inner warmth that their voices of disapproval have been heard.

9. greasedupdeafguy

greasedupdeafguy

Seems a bit a pointless especially when your buying tickets to go and watch a champions league match.

10. mayo31

mayo31

If people want to boo, let them. Part of going to the game is to voice approval, disapproval and generally get involved. Fans do not get listened to by the powers that be really so use any avenue possible I say. City have been looked down on by UEFA so no doubt fans have an issue