Booing the Champions League Anthem

I didnt boo it, but plenty did and if they wanna do then fine, I can fully understand why and agree with it.
Tbh, its pretty pointless on a practical level anyway, as its drowned out by the din of the awful music itself

Wasn't aware people were planning to do this last night but i'm all for it. Boo the fuck out of it, it gets heard on the tv and it's one of the very few things the match going fan can do to show how much we hate UEFA. I'd love it to catch on until we've got most of the clubs in the champions league doing it. It's better than people getting their phones out and filming the anthem instead. I even saw people filming the Juve players doing their little run and dive celebrations to their fans at the end.

It's pathetic, stupid and pointless.

However, it will give people the inner warmth that their voices of disapproval have been heard.

If people want to boo, let them. Part of going to the game is to voice approval, disapproval and generally get involved. Fans do not get listened to by the powers that be really so use any avenue possible I say. City have been looked down on by UEFA so no doubt fans have an issue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.