Booing the Champions League Anthem

Uefa trying to tear us apart again!
UEFA trying to tear us apart again!

This all day long. The song originates from Manchester (Joy Division), simple to sing, no swearing (so everyone can join in; kids, parents, FOC's, etc), easily recognised by all football fans on TV, can be sung briefly or for very long periods, no 'difficult' lyrics to learn, defiant, brings us all together (club, players & fans with the "us"), can easily be written on flags and banners, straight to the point and truthful. Perfect. Get this going in Madrid and everyone will get it sung loud and proud at the return leg (plus any other game that we fancy).

Uefa you said, uefa you did, you really meant it, but we just want you gone, want you gone, want you gone, want you gone for good....

I hate the very idea of the ESL and would have walked away but.....
Watching the bent bastards at UEFA this last week should remind everyone why we hate them. They want 17,000 hangers on/corporates to be able to flout current legislation just so they can keep dipping in the trough. It seems they may not be granted it so are trying blackmail. No thought for real fans (never has been) and no thought for people's lives. Uefas greed is there for all to see. We may still see the final at Wembley and I will support our lads where ever it is but these corrupt fuckers will be booed by me from Wembley or my armchair until the shit show is brought crashing down.

Arguably the biggest game in our history, booing will only piss the referee off. a big fat fucking NO, time we moved on.

Arguably the biggest game in our history, booing will only piss the referee off. a big fat fucking NO, time we moved on.
Yeah because that's exactly how elite level refs operate. Boo an anthem he has no attachment to other than its the anthem of one of his employers and he see's his arse and starts favouring the opposition out of spite. Have a think!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.