Booing the Champions League Anthem

Not many booing near me. There are again they were mostly German. There seems to be trend nowadays for away fans sitting among home fans to buy half and half scarves and wear them with only the away team's colours prominent. Who do they think they are fooling?

On the row behind me there were 5 Schalke fans and someone must have reported them to the stewards before the game as 3 stewards came down and moved them before the match kicked off! Fair play to them, as soon as they were asked if they were Schalke supporters they said yes, I've heard opposition fans in the past say no and then later they've made it obvious they are. They were as @cibaman says mostly wearing half and half scarves with the away team's colours prominent.

Does make you wonder how they got 5 tickets in the same row though.

Booing loud and clear throughout Uefa's theme tune at the Nou Camp the other night, but as it's the European royalty of Barca, no one's mentioned it.

I heard that.
What’s their beef?
They are always getting fined for their fans displaying Catalan flags as UEFA call that Politcal which is banned. Even though they are from Catalonia and have the Catalan flag in their badge and have away kits representing the Catalan flag.

Barça have boo’d the anthem for about four years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.