Booing the Champions League Anthem

I don’t see a thread yet for new creative UEFA related songs, so I’m just gonna start here. The goal would be to get everyone in the stadium singing it (twat may have to be softened for the Kids!). Here’s my First stab.....change as you wish.

We’ll spend what what we want
We’ll spend what we want
We are Man City and we’ll spend what we want

UEFA’s corrupt
UEFA’s corrupt
Protecting elite clubs
UEFA’s corrupt

Platini’s a twat
Platini’s a twat
Ceferin and Gill and
Platini’s a twat

We’ll stand by our team
We’ll stand by our team
Loyal supporters
We’ll stand by our team

Could try twit, think they will get the message!

Booing imo gives a negative vibe to the players. The Poznan and very loud singing during the uefa song would be much better and much more effective.

I also hope we can put out a huge banner against Uefa (Corrupt to the core, Cartell Bitches or something like this. :D) even if they punish us for it. Probably they would punish the club for it more than any racist incident usually in other games but thats Uefa for you...

I still do not see the point of booing the Champions League anthem. All this booing as not help us one bit. We should be backing the team. So anything like Blue Moon, Never felt more like singing the blues, etc. Is a lot better than booing the anthem, after all how do we know that the UEFA official has not told the referee to give as much help to the opponents as he can, because of all this booing. This just to teach us a lesson.

We need to get behind the team from now on until the end of the season.

I still do not see the point of booing the Champions League anthem. All this booing as not help us one bit. We should be backing the team. So anything like Blue Moon, Never felt more like singing the blues, etc. Is a lot better than booing the anthem, after all how do we know that the UEFA official has not told the referee to give as much help to the opponents as he can, because of all this booing. This just to teach us a lesson.

We need to get behind the team from now on until the end of the season.
It has no efect on the team,vinny said he thought we were right,we win plenty of games,it's 30 secs then we move on,UEFA have been against us for 8yrs prior to the booing,also barca and AM boo as well,as well as others

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.