Booing the Champions League Anthem

I still do not see the point of booing the Champions League anthem. All this booing as not help us one bit. We should be backing the team. So anything like Blue Moon, Never felt more like singing the blues, etc. Is a lot better than booing the anthem, after all how do we know that the UEFA official has not told the referee to give as much help to the opponents as he can, because of all this booing. This just to teach us a lesson.

We need to get behind the team from now on until the end of the season.
Even if not before which I very much doubt I'd suspect the players would like to boo like fuck as well as us now.

boooooing or not wouldn't have affected our relationship with uefa. We have been under scrutiny since 2008 when the takeover happened. Think its time not only parts of the ground but the whole to blast out booooooooooooooooooooo!

I still do not see the point of booing the Champions League anthem. All this booing as not help us one bit. We should be backing the team. So anything like Blue Moon, Never felt more like singing the blues, etc. Is a lot better than booing the anthem, after all how do we know that the UEFA official has not told the referee to give as much help to the opponents as he can, because of all this booing. This just to teach us a lesson.

We need to get behind the team from now on until the end of the season.

Two points. Liverpool home semi final Chumps league. We booed like fuck for 30 seconds and as soon as the awful tune ended we yelled our heads off. City kicked off, Sane ran down the pitch and scored. Did the booing have a negative effect ?
Second point. Do you believe a Uefa official could/would say to a ref, 'if they boo give some help to Madrid' like you typed because if you do that is all the more reason to boo the bent bastards. I would never shy away from confronting corruption just because I thought my actions may make it worse, on the contrary I would shout even louder about the corruption.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.