Booking fee on Liverpool Carling cup ticket?

goater1978

I've just seen that even though I am on the automatic cup scheme I have been charged £37.50 for my Liverpool ticket. That is the £35 ticket price and a £2.50 booking fee. On all my other automatic cup scheme tickets I have never been charged a booking fee. Does anyone know why the club is imposing a fee on this ticket? The booking fee was meant to be only on telephone bookings?

Seems like a bit of a con! I know its only £2.50 but seems unfair that if i buy a ticket online i don't have to pay this, but by being loyal and signing up for the schemes I am getting charged it!

Here are the ticket details for the Carling Cup semi-final first leg against Liverpool at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday, 11 January (kick off 7.45pm).

Tickets will be priced as follows;

Level 1 (Family & South Stands)
Adults: £35
16-21s / Over 65s: £15
Under 16s: £5

Level 1 & 3 (East & Colin Bell Stand)
Adults: £37.50
16-21s / Over 65s: £20
Under 16s: £10

Level 2 (all stands)
Adults: £40
16-21s / Over 65s: £25
Under 16s: £10
You sure you're not in level one or three?

goater1978 said:
you're right, my mistake i thought all tickets were £35
You'll not be the first not check things out before posting, nor the last mate.

desperatedon said:
Slightly off topic but does anyone know how you check your ticket purchase history after you log in?

Damned if I can find it.

You have logged on via the Tickets link haven't you, not the one at the top of the home page? If so, click on "my account" and scroll down, the link to Order History is there.

lancs blue said:
desperatedon said:
Slightly off topic but does anyone know how you check your ticket purchase history after you log in?

Damned if I can find it.

You have logged on via the Tickets link haven't you, not the one at the top of the home page? If so, click on "my account" and scroll down, the link to Order History is there.

Bingo! Cheers mate, they don't make it too obvious (or maybe I just failed the intelligence test!). Having said that I don't tend to buy tickets online.

Thanks again.

on the official site, it says carling cup scheme and loyalty points side by side. you don't have to be in the cup scheme when your loyalty points limit goes on sale do you? is it supposed to say "either carling cup scheme OR 6000 points"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.