Booking Fees

Pubteam Lomas

Trying to book tickets for my in-laws and kids to see Lion King, but £4 a ticket booking fee, bloody hell?
Is there a way around this as every time I try it redirects me to company called Atg (?)
Ta in advance.

I seem to remember the booking fees for those ridiculously overpriced £600 Barbara Streisand tickets was about £60 each.

Madonna ticket booking fees were around £30 for the dearest and the recent Robbie Williams about £15.

Thing is you have little choice - there are only so many at the venue so your only other option other than to pay up is to take a chance that you'll get one by going in person. No doubt a popular show will sell out online pretty quickly so you could miss out altogether.

I just can't even understand the concept of a booking fee... basically you're having to pay for the privelige of buying something???

If I have to pay a booking fee, I usually get my own back by either:
booing all the way through the performance, slashing the seats with a Stanly knife, shining a laser pen in the eyes of the cast or throwing a two litre bottle of piss into the orchestra pit.

You may see that as a bit extreme, but we need to let these venues and ticket agencies know that we're not happy with extortionate booking fees. Fight fire with fire and piss.

jacko74 said:
I just can't even understand the concept of a booking fee... basically you're having to pay for the privelige of buying something???

There isn't a fee if you go direct to the venue other than credit card charge and postage- its when a third party is selling them. Obviously they won't do it for nothing so that's where your fees come from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.