Booking For West Brom @ Home

HamannCheese

Just on the verge of booking flights to the West Brom game. Any idea how I can get tickets etc. as I rarely ever get to do this and I'm buzzing at the moment!!

haha

Doubt it, can't see it being a major televised attraction just depends if there's a Europa game the first week on February but the first scheduled matchday looks like 17th Feb from Uefa's website.

Not sure if the FA Cup with Leicester if a replay would come into the equation, i'd guess a replay would be 9/10 days after the initial game which leaves it mid to late January so it shouldn't do.

Can't see any ticket difficulties but you never know with it being a 3pm I guess. There's a bundle you can get on the site for 3 games if you were absolutely desperate but you'd prob be wiser just getting one off here.

I don't know how much the minimum notice the TV companies have to give. Suggest you email the club on tickets@mcfc.co.uk

I'm sure you will get sorted, but you might have to wait some time before you know for sure that it's a Saturday 3pm Kick off.

Edit. Scrub that last sentence given above posts

Marvin said:
I don't know how much the minimum notice the TV companies have to give. Suggest you email the club on tickets@mcfc.co.uk

The Tv companies are supposed to give 6 weeks notice about changes to fixtures, though that was of sant consolation to two of us that waited until 5 weeks 5 days before booking our flights to norwich and hotels in the city centre, only for $ky to change the game to a monday night the next day.
Still, we had a good days crack in Norwich without the worry about City ruining our trip (which in those days it often did), and the added highlight of seeing Delia's Letsby Avenue rant on the Tv in the local pub.

Flights booked!

Don't know whether that was risky or not but seems all good for now! Any idea when tickets for West Brom will be on sale? Or should I ring the ticket office?

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Flights booked!

Don't know whether that was risky or not but seems all good for now! Any idea when tickets for West Brom will be on sale? Or should I ring the ticket office?
start of january

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.