Bookings

We're not really here

Whilst I appreciate this could go on both the infamous agenda thread or the cheating bastard refs thread I thought this deserves one of it's own.
Can anybody explain to me how on God's green earth Huddlestone didn't get booked today? While you are at it how did Fabregas get away with it last week? Or wanker Wilshire the week before?
Yet again today we had players booked and the opposition get away with murder. Either we are amazingly dirty or there is something very, very fishy going on. I know where my vote goes and I genuinely don't believe I am being bias either.

defo something up and they are having a input in the game and stopping city playing and its so funny and plain to see somebody up stairs at the FA are having a go and a little word in the ref's ear

even yaya last week was laughing at the ref at what was going on the field of play and Wilshire Huddlestone Fabregas was all bookings and if zabba was 2 yellows and a red then all 3 others should have been a straight red they was that bad

always said that the ref's have so much power to control the game that's its got to be bent they are having the final say in what players/teams can get away with and when you see Wilshire having a laugh with the ref at the end of the game its bent

There definitely appears to be greater tolerance shown toward English players, especially those that have been around some time.

People scoff at these claims and say that a few yellows here and there won't hold us back, but over 38 games its going to lead to suspensions and, like last week, being down to 10 men when the ref gets a chance to dish 2 out.

18 yellows and 1 red in 6 games how shocking is that I don't remember 1 bad foul aswell

Mason booked song at the swamp today in the 2nd minute for his 2nd foul. Just no consistancy. Well there is, we will have 75 percent of the ball but give 3 more times the amount of free kicks away. Same every week. We get very very soft yellows where ref allows other team to kick lumps out of us. Toure booked for a dive v Stoke that could have been a penalty and yet wiltshire and saurez got away with blatant yellows for diving.

hertsblue said:
Mason booked song at the swamp today in the 2nd minute for his 2nd foul. Just no consistancy. Well there is, we will have 75 percent of the ball but give 3 more times the amount of free kicks away. Same every week. We get very very soft yellows where ref allows other team to kick lumps out of us. Toure booked for a dive v Stoke that could have been a penalty and yet wiltshire and saurez got away with blatant yellows for diving.

This>>

it's getting blatant..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.