Boost Growth Hormone BY 2000%!

So if I get this right, you don't eat for 21 hours then go to the gym for an hour and lift heavy weights, then you eat for two hours? Then don't eat again for 21 hours and on and on?

If I never ate for 21 hours I'd be starving, or is that the point?

Last edited:
So if I get this right, you don't eat for 21 hours then go to the gym for an hour and lift heavy weights, then you eat for two hours? Then don't eat again for 21 hours and on and on?

Sounds like my sex life.

I'd guess that (just like giving up cigarettes) after a while the craving would go away. Most of my eating cravings are due to habit rather than real hunger. But it must be very hard to start with. And I'd say if you fall off the wagon it must be even harder to get back into the routine.

Maybe it'd be best to just smoke while not eating?

By anti aging I am guessing this means people will live longer?

If so then great the Government will be able to change the pension age to 100 then.
The bloke in the video looked 50 when he was in his 30s so I would be sceptical.

Intermittent fasting has huge potential to overall health and well-being. Studies on autophagy has already won a Nobel Prize.

And no, it’s not about starving yourself, merely putting your body under mild stress. Same with heat/cold or exercise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.