Boost Growth Hormone BY 2000%!

It’s phenomenal. A genuine mindfuck for me. I did 18/6 for 6 months. Ate about 2500 calories in that window, was never hungry, never felt as good in my life, so much energy, and the best sleep ever. I lost about 70ilb (5 stone), in that time. I even did the odd 24-48h fast, simply because I just didn’t need/want food.

I stopped doing it after a holiday, and then certain things happened which meant I got lazy and ill-disciplined. I’ve not piled the weight back on or anything, just feel heavier and not as “well”. It should be a lifestyle change and not a fad you do to lose some holiday weight.

Research it and try it. It’s amazing.

It’s phenomenal. A genuine mindfuck for me. I did 18/6 for 6 months. Ate about 2500 calories in that window, was never hungry, never felt as good in my life, so much energy, and the best sleep ever. I lost about 70ilb (5 stone), in that time. I even did the odd 24-48h fast, simply because I just didn’t need/want food.

I stopped doing it after a holiday, and then certain things happened which meant I got lazy and ill-disciplined. I’ve not piled the weight back on or anything, just feel heavier and not as “well”. It should be a lifestyle change and not a fad you do to lose some holiday weight.

Research it and try it. It’s amazing.
3 years in for myself..like you said lifestyle change and the benefits are endless, started keto alongside it 6 months ago and feel even better. Amazing

What happens if you’re into training & running, eat healthy & at the prime weight & shape (like I was before covid)?

Just eat more when not fasting?

Any links to this btw?

What happens if you’re into training & running, eat healthy & at the prime weight & shape (like I was before covid)?

Just eat more when not fasting?

Any links to this btw?
Yes you just fit whatever meal plan you're on in to the 8 hrs you have to eat. I think one of the generals gists is that your body isnt always digesting so has chance to fully recover

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.