Boring rag chants

Any of you lot fancy belting out a chant in Spainish, well when I say, Spainish, it'd be just one word. VAMOS

It'd be a take on a River Plate chant, just change River Plate to Man City

Reminds me of York away.

The cockney rags will be singing songs about empty seats and us being a massive club tomorrow.

songs about them are simple and too the point. Rather than boring, and cunts like me who hate everything that shower of shite from Stretford stand for will continue to sing them.

I hope we also sing there's only one Michael Ball when PR7 shows up at ours.
Don't you mean Cliff Richard !

Reactions: mat
Need to stop that raggish stand up for the champions fuckin embarrassing
Yeah, but when they introduced all seater stadiums, we would sing "Stand up, if you love City" (usually followed by "sit down, coz I wanna see" where I used to sit in the Kippax). Isn't being able to sing "...for the Champions" one of the privileges of being top dogs, sort of like having the gold badges?

Some people really ovetthink singing. Just open your mouth and sing it creates atmosphere! We're city fans we hate united we ain't singing for neutrals on motd
Yep couldn't agree more , instead of criticizing songs being sung , people should just firkin sing ! - 50000+ in the stadium and maybe 3000 of us singing :/

The singing about the 6-1 and 60,000 empty seats fucks me off. It makes me cringe every time I hear it.

Yesterday when we’re needing a goal it has zero relevance to getting behind the lads.
Almost 10 years at this point, we need to move on from singing about a league game 10 years ago. We have won the league 4 times since that game!

Also more current players need songs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.