Boring rag chants

Love " you thought it was yours" maybe nine years on but it still must hurt like hell a reminder of the worse day of their football lives, especially for those who were there

Football is pretty anodyne without tribalism and songs about our main rivals bolster that us against them feeling. The more songs that piss off rags and dippers the better - I thought it was absolutely brilliant when the perpetual scouse victims actually complained about one of our songs.

Raheem Raheem rah rah rah type chants might pass muster at Brighton or similar places but at City part of our identity is who we hate and our songs rightly reflect that

Yep couldn't agree more , instead of criticizing songs being sung , people should just firkin sing ! - 50000+ in the stadium and maybe 3000 of us singing :/

I’m in 115 smart arse, so I’m one of the ‘maybe 3000’ and actually get songs going most matches. Just sick of the constant shit United songs when we’ve got loads of good ones you never hear anymore

I wish we'd sing blue moon more but not with the stupid fucking speeded up version it goes to after one verse of a slow blue moon. Completely kills the song every time and as soon as it speeds up the song is dead within 10 seconds. The whole ground singing the slower version sounds amazing and is one everyone joins in with, just a shame its now ruined with the clapping speedy up shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.