Boring rag chants

I don’t think we should be chanting about United all the time at games that don’t involve them at all.

It’s small time and we were past that over a decade ago.

Does my fucking head in every game.

“Who the fuck are Man United” when we’re playing Southampton?

Nothing to do with this match…that’s who the fuck they are!
Agree with you. I think it's more the timing of it. I don't mind overall (start of games when people are boisterous or being a few goals up or whatever) because it's part of our repertoire but I had the exact same thought today...my concern was with the team being in a slumber...United a million miles from my mind. Found it strange as I couldn't really give a fuck about them.

Some people really ovetthink singing. Just open your mouth and sing it creates atmosphere! We're city fans we hate united we ain't singing for neutrals on motd

Just like they sing 'my old man said be a city fan' and the Knick Knack Paddy wack song , by the way what the fuck is a Knick knack paddy wack ??
“This Old Man” refers to the influx of Irish beggars going door to door in England after the famine, either to sell knickknacks or to literally play a rhythm called "nick-nacks" using spoons in hopes of getting some change.

Care of google search lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.