Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think anyone took it seriously. Even China and the WHO. Even to this day world leaders are still learning and adapting to this virus

plenty were taking it seriously when he was saying that. It was a few days before Italy went into lockdown.

And long after China and other eastern countries had Been locked down.

edit: China had been on total lockdown about 6 weeks at that point.

Come on Boris, fight this, as the will of this country is fighting this with you. We want our leader back to lead us out of this crisis!

Sending our Prayers to you.
I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment but people who go into intensive care don’t bounce back, I would be pleasantly surprised if he is in a fit state to guide us through this crisis anytime soon.

Some people have such twisted and utterly bizarre morals. Truly shameful. Boris is another human being with a close family with the added burden and responsibility of leading our country. It will be tragic beyond comprehension if he does not get thru this. Every one should be on his side in times like this. To think otherwise is just bloody evil.
Absolutely right. I'm no Tory and have always thought he was a bit of a clown, but he's worked night and day throughout this and it would be fuckin terrible for the country if he didn't pull through. I've never said this and never thought I ever would but COME ON BORIS

Politically I have no time for Boris, but I wouldn't wish this on anybody. I hope he pulls through and realises what not only us as a country needs to do, but to lead on the worlds stage that things as they are cannot continue. We need to realise the biggest threat to us as a species, never mind a country, isn't an opposing states army, it's viruses and pandemics and we need to create a world wide army of scientists and healthcare systems that can cope and more importantly prevent outbreaks. China among others need to be told to ban wet markets, having wild animals with domesticated livestock in filthy conditions is not on anymore. The combined armed forces of the planet are utterly useless apart from building hospitals and transporting supplies. A redeployment of resources is required. The main enemy is among us and until we get our act together our arses will be handed to us. Boris will hopefully recover and get behind that or be removed from office and somebody else will. As I said, not a fan, but I want him to get through this.

I’m dreading waking up tomorrow and looking at the news notifications on my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.