Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominic Raab looked shell shocked last night when he was being interviewed by the beeb. Pray for some improvement today and let’s hope all those selfish twats carrying on like nothing is happening now take notice.
Most of those 'selfish twats' will be the same ones laughing and posting about Pep's Mum and wishing Boris the worst.

Dominic Raab looked shell shocked last night when he was being interviewed by the beeb. Pray for some improvement today and let’s hope all those selfish twats carrying on like nothing is happening now take notice.

I agree Raab look shell shocked. Someone who I am sure is giving all he can but secretly wishes he didn’t find himself in this position of having to take the leadership reins. His voice was wavering, I really felt for him.

The guys a Maverick, someone who will stir the pot,strangely a polititian who seems to be trusted. With Brexit and now this he has a lot on his plate. Like the guy......best wishes, we need someone of his standing right now who will get the job done.
I was just thinking the same.
Hes actually the first politician who I dont think is a lying cheating twat

Just woken up after a few hours. Has anyone heard any updates??

I’m really hoping that because he is the PM he is in there to be closely monitored and given one to one care as a precaution. That’s the best scenario I can think of given the news.
Come on leader. Get well and get back to work.

Just as some people go way too far in a negative sense, others go irrationally over the top in the other direction.

True. I don't think he's that much different to many other politicians in terms of lying though. It seems to be part of the remit and you can catch most of them out on it if you do a bit of research. However, we don't know what these people are like away from their jobs and I'm sure many of them - regardless of their politics - are decent enough human beings in the main (I'll make an exception for Donald Trump), and that includes the Prime Minister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.