Borna Sosa

17 assists in the Bundesliga over the last two seasons. He's good in attack at least.

It's Cucu OR him (or Raum), imo, not both.

Has one of the best crosses in the Bundesliga. It’s like a homing missile. He’s average defensively but makes up for it with his attacking play, he’s calm under pressure to

Good, but from Bundesliga I would prefer Raum. Still Cucurella is the favourite one and It's alarming we wouldn't step up.

Good, but from Bundesliga I would prefer Raum. Still Cucurella is the favourite one and It's alarming we wouldn't step up.
Its not a case of not stepping up, it's a case of City having a valuation and if we think the selling club are taking the piss we will walk away.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case with Cucurella, we will see but at the same time I can't see us selling Zinchenko and not signing a replacement left back.

Didn't BILD break the news about Ortega before anyone else?

17 assists in the Bundesliga over the last two seasons. He's good in attack at least.

It's Cucu OR him (or Raum), imo, not both.
Haha..It will be interesting to see who is right about this..I’m 70/30 we won’t start with 3 full backs and rely on back up but that could mean bringing an Academy player in not just a transfer.

We can have a chat on September 2nd :-)

Sosa is interesting, a player that I hadn’t thought of.

Raum and Sosa are similar but Sosa’s cross is ridiculous caused Bayerns defence all sorts of problems at bayerns ground last season. I do not know how he can get the power he gets on it and the accuracy said it above but it’s like a homing missile his free kicks and corners are the same to, causes havoc to the opposition

Just didn’t think we would be interested as he’s more of a counter attack full back.

Its good to know we have other options and will not be held for ransom. Have to think whoever comes in this year is still behind the rotation of Cancelo at LB and Walker at RB so gives them more time.

Reactions: kun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.