Boro at home

MaineDAWG2008

3 x tickets REQUIRED (either 2 adults and a child OR 3 x adults together). Preferably east stand ... PM me.

My 4 year old's second game. He loves it...

2 tickers for Boro ( 1 adult 1 kid together) halfway up south stand 3rd tier. Would make an ideal early Christmas present.. See the little nippers face light up when you tell him(or her) that they will be seeing Sergio,KDB, Silva and Sterling etc in the flesh.. The excitement they will have on Friday night will hold no bounds. And you, yes you kind Sir(or Miss) can make this dream happen!! Inbox only thank you please. Stretch the dream maker.

Can't make Saturday now. Just returned to the exchange 2 together on CB L1 122 row W, if it helps anyone.

Sat 5th Boro 1 ticket available - One of our party cannot make it. East Stand Level 1 104 B/82 - Entrance B,K Adult. pm me if interested

1 ticket available for Boro game Sat 5th Nov as I can't make it. South Stand 3rd tier, block 318, midway up in Row R. Great atmosphere in the South stand. It is currently on the ticket exchange but I had problems the last time using this when ticket kept disappearing off. I'm based in Glasgow so may suit Scottish Blues as would need to collect seasoncard from me and return or post back. PM me if interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.