Boro fan in family stand

Ric

Administrator
Obviously I'd never advocate physical violence towards an opposition fan. And particularly not in the family stand, of all places. I'm just saying that I wouldn't have shed a tear if that cocky Middlesbrough twat in the front rows got banjoed on his way out.

One in Arthur's Bar Lanzarote the OSC bar in town fat tw@t jumping round when they scored

Obviously I'd never advocate physical violence towards an opposition fan. And particularly not in the family stand, of all places. I'm just saying that I wouldn't have shed a tear if that cocky Middlesbrough twat in the front rows got banjoed on his way out.

Not sure what he did to upset you Ric, but is it because he was so desperate to see his team he sat in the home end? Or maybe it was because he celebrated when his team scored an injury time equaliser against the top team in the league? Or maybe because he was acting like a football fan on an away day?

Whatever he did, I just think your post is a bit extreme. Nobody should have to go to a football match and get "banjoed"

I was on the next isle, I'm glad he wasn't in mine.
Stood up when they equalised and started giving it the big un to everyone. Carried on provoking as he was being led out, one old guy gave him a shove. He was asking for a smack and deserved one.

Not sure what he did to upset you Ric, but is it because he was so desperate to see his team he sat in the home end? Or maybe it was because he celebrated when his team scored an injury time equaliser against the top team in the league? Or maybe because he was acting like a football fan on an away day?

Whatever he did, I just think your post is a bit extreme. Nobody should have to go to a football match and get "banjoed"

I've no qualms with away fans sitting in the home end. I've done it myself in the past, and seen it numerous times at our place. Even had a red next to me on derby day and not been arsed.

Didn't mind him celebrating today, that was inevitable given their last minute equaliser. The fact that he then then proceeded to give everyone wanker signs and generally act like a cock on his way out grated though. Maybe wishing he was "banjoed" was harsh. Would've preferred to see him get a bit more than the few half hearted digs aimed his way though.

So it's ok for boro fan to be passionate but a passionate blue can't take offence with his actions

I've no qualms with away fans sitting in the home end. I've done it myself in the past, and seen it numerous times at our place. Even had a red next to me on derby day and not been arsed.

Didn't mind him celebrating today, that was inevitable given their last minute equaliser. The fact that he then then proceeded to give everyone wanker signs and generally act like a cock on his way out grated though. Maybe wishing he was "banjoed" was harsh. Would've preferred to see him get a bit more than the few half hearted digs aimed his way though.

Think a few years ago I'd have been right behind you in supporting the guy getting a beating, don't get me wrong. But in today's world I think we all go to football as a release from things like the violence we see in everyday life.

I was in the family end as well today as a boro fan, nobody realised or if they did nobody said anything to me to be honest i wasn't looking for trouble just wanted to see my team play away since i can no longer get a tickets for the away end (only go to season ticket holders dont go on general sale and im at university so cant go to all home games). Anyway my point was i only sat a few rows away from them i did not notice they were boro fans until that point, i think just the over riding emotion of us getting the goal just got to them i dont think they meant anything against the city fans around them. I couldn't help but smile myself was a big moment in terms of not just the game but the confidence that give us going into our next few against Leicester and Chelsea.

Anyway good luck with the rest of your season (apart from when you play us at the riverside of course) and i know the result was not what you wanted today but do not be to down, we did this to Arsenal as well. We are well drilled and disciplined side you wont be the last to be frustrated by us this season away and i think you were still leggy from beat Barcelona (congrats btw you deserved that).

I was in the family end as well today as a boro fan, nobody realised or if they did nobody said anything to me to be honest i wasn't looking for trouble just wanted to see my team play away since i can no longer get a tickets for the away end (only go to season ticket holders dont go on general sale and im at university so cant go to all home games). Anyway my point was i only sat a few rows away from them i did not notice they were boro fans until that point, i think just the over riding emotion of us getting the goal just got to them i dont think they meant anything against the city fans around them. I couldn't help but smile myself was a big moment in terms of not just the game but the confidence that give us going into our next few against Leicester and Chelsea.

Anyway good luck with the rest of your season (apart from when you play us at the riverside of course) and i know the result was not what you wanted today but do not be to down, we did this to Arsenal as well. We are well drilled and disciplined side you wont be the last to be frustrated by us this season away and i think you were still leggy from beat Barcelona (congrats btw you deserved that).

Good on you mate. I look forward to you doing the same at the Chavs and Liverpool. Forgive me if I don't hold my breath.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.