Boro Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
just over 42,000 there last night and people moaning about Boro not giving enough tickets because they wont sell out (which I think they will) Kettle and pots spring to mind.

just over 42,000 there last night and people moaning about Boro not giving enough tickets because they wont sell out (which I think they will) Kettle and pots spring to mind.
Can't see boro selling out but think the allocation is fair. I know plenty who went to Huddersfield and they don't even have a season tkt...they won't be going boro as too much effort so reckon there will be enough for who wants one...price will inc demand tho as suddenly becomes very affordable for all.

And?

You assume only 10% of us there would like (perhaps the wrong word) to go to Middlesbrough.

Hmmm one post in 3 years and it's slagging off our support.

We know what you are....

42,000 is over 8000 more than the capacity at the Riverside and a decent crowd for us for a midweek FA Cup replay so I don't know what your problem is. I'm sure Boro will sell out at those prices but that doesn't alter the fact that we've been allocated less tickets than we're entitled to. That said, it could be that it's not logistically possible to give us the full 15% due to segregation and where the away fans are located in the ground which is fair enough

Can't see boro selling out but think the allocation is fair. I know plenty who went to Huddersfield and they don't even have a season tkt...they won't be going boro as too much effort so reckon there will be enough for who wants one...price will inc demand tho as suddenly becomes very affordable for all.
Why not? One game from Wembley (not exactly their 2nd home) and cheap tickets, not on terrestrial TV - I think they will come very close. They sold 25,000 to home fans against Oxford so only need to sell another 4,000 or so to hit capacity.

No it's not. Capacity at the Riverside is 33746 and 15% of that is just over 5000. Granted, I'd expect to lose a fair few of that allocation due to segregation, etc, but 4500 seems on the low side.

Is it one tier or a few blocks of a stand? These allocations rarely seem to work out at 15%.

Train or car is the question. Car is quicker but it's a pain to park...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.