Boro Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure it will go down that low the criteria only goes down to 12,250 at the moment

They often mis-judge the criteria though and then extend it further. The game is quite short notice so quite a few people won't be able to go and also a lot of people not in the cup scheme. Not sure why they started with such a high points tally of 19k but I would have thought it would go fair bit lower than 12k. I Could be completely wrong of course!

Still waiting to be credited last nights points which takes me into the next points bracket, anyone else not had them yet .

Still waiting to be credited last nights points which takes me into the next points bracket, anyone else not had them yet .

No, and similar to you, it is hindering my Monaco purchase. do they credit you with your points immediately when purchasing away tickets but add points in bulk for the home cup games?

And?

You assume only 10% of us there would like (perhaps the wrong word) to go to Middlesbrough.

Hmmm one post in 3 years and it's slagging off our support.

We know what you are....

What has going to M/bro got to do with it, All you ever get is Boro's this Boro's that.
forgive me if I'm wrong but most away fans travel to the game that morning
maybe have a few drinks and perhaps a bit to eat, Boro's pubs are just like any other.
then after the game they mostly travel home again straight away.
they don't do a cultural sight see or check in at the opera.
An Away day at Middlesbrough is just the same as any other place
no better no worse. hoe much of any given town/city do traveling fans see?
the road in then the road back out. maybe a few pubs too.

Ps I wasn't having a go at your support just the fact some of yours giving
about Middlesbrough's.

Not had mine updated yet.

If you phone up I'm sure they'll allow you in the higher points bracket.

We last played them in the FA Cup up there in January 2010, just after Mancini had been appointed. It was fucking freezing and there were no more than 1,000 of us there. Where have all these ardent fans suddenly come from?
There were barely 15k in the ground from memory either...was it a petrov winner or maybe not?

We last played them in the FA Cup up there in January 2010, just after Mancini had been appointed. It was fucking freezing and there were no more than 1,000 of us there. Where have all these ardent fans suddenly come from?

I was there! Still haven't thawed out, certainly rivalled Copenhagen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.