Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Bert there's 75% on here don't seem to trust them.
Went to my City-fanatic barber's today and he's convinced we're going out tomorrow and was really down. Asked him to put his money where his mouth his but he wouldn't. I think long-standing blues find it hard to shake off the years of dreading what's round the corner.

Went to my City-fanatic barber's today and he's convinced we're going out tomorrow and was really down. Asked him to put his money where his mouth his but he wouldn't. I think long-standing blues find it hard to shake off the years of dreading what's round the corner.
I know mate but some are going proper over the top, there's people on here owning up to also backing the rags to win the league what's that about bye the way I am an old fart.;-)

You know, I wonder what the discussion is like on the Dortmund forums and with their fanbase, being 2-1 and with key injuries. There's a lot of pessimism on here and about Manchester, so does that mean the Dortmund fanbase are incredibly optimistic about tomorrow?

Or are they even more downbeat than we are? If that's the case tomorrow could be a miserable affair for everyone on both sides!

they have to go through after that shambolic game v Leeds.

Certainly if people want justification,which i'm far from convinced they deserve,as the reasoning should be clear,then a win tomorrow is essential.

I have faith,the boys wont let us down.

Time for this team to deliver on the CL stage. Very difficult game, but defend properly and take our chances and we should be OK.

Looking forward to seeing Foden up against Morey. Similar to the first leg, I think Phil could be our key player tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.