Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In recent weeks Zinchenko has been on the bench a lot more, but generally Pep has loved him for the big games this season, actually. Zinchenko has started against Utd in league and cup, against Chelsea, against Liverpool, against Arsenal in league and cup, against Tottenham, against West Ham, against Everton away in the FA Cup. I don’t know if there’s a particular reason why he hasn’t played as much lately, so don’t know if he’ll start tonight, but it’s not true that Pep doesn’t tend to pick him for big games.

We’ve not seen Cancelo/Zin as the two full backs since the United game, something in that defeat spooked pep. Thought they’d been our best full backs this season personally.

We’ve not seen Cancelo/Zin as the two full backs since the United game, something in that defeat spooked pep. Thought they’d been our best full backs this season personally.

Some game we need Walker's pace. This is one of them (as will be the 2 games against PSG if we get there). The choice is then Zinchenko or Cancelo at LB. I personally prefer Zinchenko but suspect Cancelo will start there.

For teams without much pace, I'd go with Cancelo at RB and Zinchenko at LB.

Starting to get a bit nervy now, just want us at it from minute 1. Isolate Haaland and control the midfield and we win the game

Fucking come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.