Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My initial reaction after the first game was that Dortmund cannot and will not play that well again and I stick by that. I also thought we were always more likely to win the away leg and we will. We know what's coming and will prepare, we have some of the best footballers in Europe and will play at a faster tempo over there to starve their front men. A Bernie masterclass awaits.

I do think we’re much better away than at home in CL. Think we’re really nervous on away goals. Monaco cut us deep I think.
Its why we storm the groups and then freak out in knockouts

This is the first time I've had 'doubts' about a match for some time this season. A draw will do, but if it's not going to be a 0-0, we MUST score first. I'm no great fan of CL football, but I don't think I can sit through another game where we struggle after going behind!

My gut says that the performances of our wide men will decide this game... Foden left, Mahrez right, preferably supported by Zinchenko and Bernardo respectively.

I reckon it'll end 1-1 to see us through... Just f*ckin score first City!

Dortmund need a goal, defensively they are crazy suspect. We will score more than them. Jobs a good un

I think we'll look at lot closer to how we were againt Real Madrid, Gabby out wide left and maybe Foden in the middle, or KDB in the middle with Bernardo and Gundo as 8's. Control will be the key word in this one, not hurrying and reverting to our type where we just rush to get goals (like Leeds tbf!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.