Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
am finding it hard to see anybody from the weekend getting a game other than stones and ederson
i know pep idea was to double make sure he has his best 11 fit and fresh for this game

we know city have games banked and losing a couple we happen with rotation. but it was the no show of sterling and jesus mendy and a couple more that said ok our squad is not that strong after all

one thing is the players who start will not be allowed to come off on Wednesday night not giving 110%
if we lose or go out i want to see the fight and hunger and pain on the players faces and then i can say best team won and move on

____________________Eddy________________________

___Walker_____Dias__________Stones_____Zinny_______

___________________Rodri_________________________

_____________KDB____________Gundo______________

__Mahrez___________Gabby____________Foden_______

Can be Bernardo for gabby too...score the first goal and we cruise imo

am finding it hard to see anybody from the weekend getting a game other than stones and ederson
i know pep idea was to double make sure he has his best 11 fit and fresh for this game

we know city have games banked and losing a couple we happen with rotation. but it was the no show of sterling and jesus mendy and a couple more that said ok our squad is not that strong after all

one thing is the players who start will not be allowed to come off on Wednesday night not giving 110%
if we lose or go out i want to see the fight and hunger and pain on the players faces and then i can say best team won and move on
I think Cancelo has played his way out of the team with his recent performances, I imagine Zin will be LB on Wednesday

____________________Eddy________________________

___Walker_____Dias__________Stones_____Zinny_______

___________________Rodri_________________________

_____________KDB____________Gundo______________

__Mahrez___________Gabby____________Foden_______

Can be Bernardo for gabby too...score the first goal and we cruise imo
Mahrez has to drop out if Gabby plays. We need Bernardo's engine

------------------------Ederson------------------------
Walker----------Stones-----------Dias----------Cancelo
----------------------------Rodri--------------------------
-------------------KDB--------------Gundo----------------
Mahrez-----------------Bernie-----------------------Foden

Cancelo has been relatively poor recently, but he is quick and his acceleration is top-notch. Besides, he can assist.

We've seen that Dortmund are pretty quick and having Zinch at LB would be risky. Cancelo or Zinch might be Pep's most difficult decision for the starting XI.

Think we are going to play with the same team from the first leg. Hope Stones is fresh enough, that would be his 3rd start in 8 days. He was quite busy against Leeds. I'm slightly worried.

United are going to win all their remaining games so I would not shed a tear if we don't reach the UCL semis, where either opponent would be too good for us on current form.

I think Cancelo has played his way out of the team with his recent performances, I imagine Zin will be LB on Wednesday

i think we could see the 3 at the back and walker dais laporte or stones dais walker laporte in a 4
but we must not be fooled into thinking we need a goal and push up to high and leave that gap for haaland to burst into

the game should be seen as a fresh game forget all the away goals or settling for a draw shit we have to go for a win
it has to be KDB night to show europe he is the best in the world. if KDB shows up then we win simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.