Borussia Dortmund - CL QF (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Gundog by a mile for me.

I see Kev is ahead but his performance was very frustrating, some fantastic but some truly terrible moments.

Anyway who cares, the boys stepped up once we went behind

Ruben Dias and KDB. There were two blocks by Ruben who saved us. And KDB always delivers in big matches, he was everywhere. The 2 most important players for the team.

Then, Foden, Gundogan and Mahrez were also really good.

I think Mahrez took the pen with supreme confidence and deserves it but glad to see Dias mentioned. He made a couple of match saving blocks

KDB was magnificent, Foden absolute magic. I’d have gone for Gundogan but Mahrez took it by a whisker by stepping up for that penalty.
Having skewed one in ‘that’ game v the dippers, him stepping up was the bellow of the alpha male. He’s got nuts like coconuts that fella - hats off to him!

KDB for driving the team forward relentlessly, with honourable mentions to Phil, Gundogan & the tidy/competent defence.

Foden & Kev were our best two players. Went with Phil for his thunderbastard! Also he was still chasing the ball down like his life depended on it in the 93rd minute, after the game was already won. The scary thing with Foden is he is still learning, in 2 years he will be unstppable IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.