Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) Post Match Thread

as madness say, your an embaressment, with exception of a few, was totally lackluster performance. on up side now europa cup

Dortmund has 18 attempts to score, City had 6 !

I think Mancini should just learn from their manager.

I can't think of a worse day to be a City fan. Losing a meaningless game is the most horrible thing to ever happen in the history of sport. They needed to lay out and do everything in the world to win this match, screw the derby!

Blue Haze said:
Many of us like him personally, but no one can have any complaints if he is sacked. Winless in the CL, last place in the group below Ajax. Beaten by Dortmund B to finish with 3 points in 6. Way to cap off an absolutely humiliating Europe.

Sacked? I hope this is a knee jerk.

I can't think of a worse day to be a City fan. Losing a meaningless game is the most horrible thing to ever happen in the history of sport. They needed to lay out and do everything in the world to win this match, screw the derby!

That was an absolute disgrace. Nothing more nothing less. Anyone who thinks it wasn't needs to put down the blue tinted specs. It really is worrying regardless of what was at stake,something is very wrong behind the scenes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.