Stones
Zinchenko

Rodri
Gundogan
De Bruyne

Sterling
Foden
Jesus

I think Bernardo could do with a break. A nice 2-0 win for us I reckon.

CL is the priority trophy for the owners, goes without saying. There will be no risks taken, especially with the lead we have.
Pep said there will be changes when he was interviewed after the Arsenal game. We have a squad, not just a team like Liverpool, and to an extent United. 5 changes at least.

Onto Europe we go, expect us to go strong after the last few years of not the best 1st legs. Imagine we see the same team as today with maybe foden and jesus coming into the starting 11.

Still have mixed feeling with europe, especially with recent year performances, take this 1 game at a time and see what happens.

As mentioned in other posts wouldn't be surprised if we see a number of changes, can easier make 4 or 5 changes without any real drop in quality. (Which is mad in itself).

it's CL so probably back to Torres after him not getting a look-in for 3 months.

I'd go Ederson, Cancelo, Stones, Dias, Zin, Rodri, Gundogan, Foden, Bernie, Sterling, Jesus.

reckon sergio will get some game time in this one.....Pep has a history of throwing curve balls and i think he may do it by giving sergio so time off the bench at least.

I was there as a kid, me and my brother sitting on the wall of the Kippax tunnel. Drew 1-1 at home, lost the away leg 3-1

View attachment 11054
So this was the team we last played in Europe before a massive 24 years absence from European competition? I was very nearly 7 then and 31 before we got back in. 31 before I saw City in europe, thanks very much Peter Swales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.