Borussia Mönchengladbach (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we rest players for this game? I can't see it myself, they're a good team who have up's and downs but do well against top sides (beaten both Bayern and Dortmund). I can see Mahrez maybe dropping and Bernardo going out right, KDB and Gundo in the middle and Jesus coming back in.

I see that at least four of you have selected Mendy and yet he is our fourth choice left back behind Zinchenko, Cancelo and Laporte. He will need to prove his mettle in training to even make the bench on Wednesday.

The refs for this game have just been announced, I have also updated the header in the first post ...

Referee: Artur Dias (POR)
Assistant Referee 1: Rui Tavares (POR)
Assistant Referee 2: Bruno Rodrigues (POR)
Fourth Official: Hugo Miguel (POR)
Video Assistant Referee: João Pinheiro (POR)
Assistant Video Assistant Referee: Massimiliano Irrati (ITA)
UEFA Referee Observer: Alfredo Trentalange (ITA)
UEFA Delegate: Nebojša Ivković (SRB)

dias family take care of each other?

I see that at least four of you have selected Mendy and yet he is our fourth choice left back behind Zinchenko, Cancelo and Laporte. He will need to prove his mettle in training to even make the bench on Wednesday.
5th choice. you forgot ake. even a half fit ake with no match fitness is ahead of mendy.

I don't think Pep will take many risks with it being CL, and we'll play our strongest possible line-up. Think we're more likely to rotate for the West Ham game personally. Only question mark for me is if whether or not De Bruyne starts ahead of Jesus.

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo
Foden
Sterling
De Bruyne/Jesus

The sort of game we might slip up in based on past CL results, but not this time. That Arsenal game was tough and we have looked a bit tired at the end of the last two.

Some fresh legs ready to come in but it would be ideal to blast this one and get it over in the first leg. 5 subs allowed in the CL helps a lot as well.

Away leg so have to score a few. I'm going for a 3-0 win.

Madness how many of you are throwing Mendy and the like in for this! Don't get me wrong players need to be rested here and there but I'd go strong for this one and rest a couple for West ham if need be. I expect Pep will do the same or go strong for both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.