Borussia Mönchengladbach (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure that is the case. Liverpool are in a similar situation to us and apparently their second leg is likely to be abroad:

"The second leg was scheduled to be played at Anfield but Leipzig won't be able to travel to Merseyside as things stand because German government rules state they would have to quarantine for 10 days on their return."

You would imagine the same arrangement will apply to our second home leg, unless government Covid rules change?

Thanks for the clarification - didn't know about the 10-day quarantine.
On reflection it is only fair that we play both legs on neutral grounds.

Such a shame that this bastard of a pandemic is happening as I’d love to get back to Germany for this one. Love the area and had some great conversations with their fans before the last encounter in town prior to the game. Even met up with some City fans (friends) I’d not seen for a while.

‘Times like these that you realise how much you miss being at the games.

Last edited:
I think this lot have been waiting for this game for a few weeks now. Dangerous team to play when the players are all in the shop window and the manager has already declared himself out. Zakira and neuhaus both going to be playing for moves. Possibly both vying for Peps eye sp it will be no easy twist. I'd not be surprised if it's a draw. Scoreless. They defend well when they are on form

Futile second guessing Pep but I think he has had this one pencilled in for Kun for a while now. I hope so and I hope he surrounds him with lively legs to help out.

Ederson

Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Laporte

Rodhri
Gundo
Bernardo

Foden/Sterling
Kun
Jesus

Best team for this one, with Foden and Sterling in the wings, Gundo and Rodri with Kevin. Jesus in the striker poition. if score permits then rest whoever needs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.