Borussia Mönchengladbach (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No disrespect for Gladbach but just based on their current form, West Ham over the week-end is a tougher game for us, I expect Walker, Rodri, Jesus, Laporte, Foden all to be back in action.

Torres did not start in his last two game so It seems he has used up all his minutes already, so it's unlikely he will start. If we get a comfortable win in the first leg both him and Mendy might get a start in the second leg.

The big question is who will be rested? Who knows may be even Pep has not made up his mind yet.

Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Zinc
Rodri Bernardo Gundogan
Sterling Jesus Foden​

No disrespect for Gladbach but just based on their current form, West Ham over the week-end is a tougher game for us, I expect Walker, Rodri, Jesus, Laporte, Foden all to be back in action.

Torres did not start in his last two game so It seems he has used up all his minutes already, so it's unlikely he will start. If we get a comfortable win in the first leg both him and Mendy might get a start in the second leg.

The big question is who will be rested? Who knows may be even Pep has not made up his mind yet.

Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Zinc
Rodri Bernardo Gundogan
Sterling Jesus Foden​
They've beaten both Bayern Munich and Dortmund this season. The fact that we are away and it's not at their own stadium, we should take it serious and try to kill the tie off as much as we can.

They've beaten both Bayern Munich and Dortmund this season. The fact that we are away and it's not at their own stadium, we should take it serious and try to kill the tie off as much as we can.
Agree, and I trust Pep will take them seriously, but I think since their manager already announced he is leaving I am not sure he can rally his players, what was he thinking?

Agree, and I trust Pep will take them seriously, but I think since their manager already announced he is leaving I am not sure he can rally his players, what was he thinking?
The furthest we’ve ever got in the Champions League was when we knew our manager was leaving at the end of the season. Don’t think you can take for granted that it’ll have a negative effect

Yeah mad one that, a bit like MP did for us although there was a reason for that on the flipside. Pep didn't take the FA Cup game lightly a few weeks ago, can't see him letting this slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.