Bosnian Diamond

I'd forgotten what it was like playing against teams when they didn't all park the bus.
That first season of Mancini was probably the best for that, when teams still thought they could go head-to-head with us. The Burnley away game was a great example of this, we were four or five up in no time and could have been a cricket score if the rain hadn't have come down to save them.

My favourite goal was always the long, long pass from David Silva in the Trafford United game to make it 1-5 (or was it 1-6)
Beautiful control from both of them absolutely exquisite. :-) :-)
That was the sixth, Eccles, and the result of the best assist ever.

My two favourite goals of his were both headers; the one about ten seconds, after a Spun corner in the 1-5 at Shite Hart Lane, and the one against Everton at Goodison, in the run-in during the 13-14 season, I think.

Both phenomena headers.

Yeah I was big fan. Agreed should have stayed a few more years.

Remember this beauty @tweety

Absolutely Brilliant to watch that again. I was there,in the City end
Magical football from the heavens and Dzeko was so on the button that day .I didn't remember the David Silva attempt early on ,but that was a beautiful run across the spurs pitch dazzling technique,for call the Tottenham home fans in the Shelf to ..to really see the class of Manchester City in town.i remember feeling elated the whole game ,
The freshness, the beauty of Roberto Mancini flowing attacking football.Anybody who was there that day would have seen a work of Art. Spurs were torn apart,dissected..with Yaya Silva and Nasri playing high technique football from another planet. It was Amazing. One of the best days in my life. A footballing education for the home team.

In some ways.....it was better than the 6-1 win at old Trafford a week later....altho Kentblue..may not agree with me on that point. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.