Boss who put everyone on $70K a year

Fucking hell, top man!

If my boss did that, I’d work my bollocks off for the money and the gesture.

Quite revealing the people who objected to this. A couple of senior staff members who thought they were better than the junior staff, and a right-wing radio DJ who apparently objects to a boss running his company how he chooses because it might just reveal that his arguments about low wages and CEO pay are bollocks.

I reckon I’d end up leaving eventually. Once you realise you can get paid x amount elsewhere more, for the same job, I’d be off.

It’s nice for the junior staff but we know the effects of communism on a mass scale.

What a lovely man, has helped change the lives of his staff for the better which in turn has made his company grow even more. It isn't communism at all.

What a lovely man, has helped change the lives of his staff for the better which in turn has made his company grow even more. It isn't communism at all.

He obviously is a great guy but it is communism in the literal definition of certain aspects.

He obviously is a great guy but it is communism in the literal definition of certain aspects.

He's running a private business in a capitalist market but has decided to give his staff huge pay rises at the expense of his wage. I can't think of a single communist leader that ever put themselves on the same pay as their workers.

The state isn't involved at all this is all off his own back so I don't see it as communism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.